Tuesday, April 20, 2010

cribs, london centre addition...

my time is up in london, and i have been meaning to post pictures of my "flat" this whole time- so forgive me... but better late than never. welcome to 27 palace court...


this is the parlor, where we have devotionals, and sometimes read. it is a designated "quiet area"


this is the formal dining room where the faculty eats dinner...


these are the doors to the classroom... yes, the classroom is right underneath my bed.

the stairs leading to my room....


dorm 3.... side one. it is a bit messy- but everyone was trying to pack and stuff. in my room there are a total of 14 girls.


this is our bathroom... with sinks and showers

these are our royal thrones... aka toilets. up the next set of stairs is dorm four and five. dorm one is on the main level, and dorm two is by the classroom!

the is the servery.... where we eat and have late night hangouts. and the lovely toaster... there is always toast, PB, jelly, and nutella for snacks. it is the best thing ever.



1 comment: